Hello all. I just bought the Apex with the AFS and ALD modules. I am trying to understand programming for the AFS now. All I have it able to do so far is just feed at 1900 daily, but I want to change that.

My setup:
My lights (2 Kessils), light spectral controller, protein skimmer, return pump, heater, and 2 power heads are all plugged into my power bar. None of those are set up to be controlled by the Apex other than just the switch being on or off. I have only programmed the heater to be able to turn on and off via the actual temperature from the temperature probe so far.

The sequence I want to run every OTHER DAY:
- turn off return pump and protein skimmer
- turn off (1) power head
- wait 1 minute
- feed one revolution from the AFS
- wait 15 minutes
- turn on power head
- turn on return pump and protein skimmer

I have read the instructions on setting up a virtual outlet, but I am still confused. Here's what is in the manual:

[v-feed]
Set OFF
If Time 12:00 To 12:01 Then ON

[skimmer]
Set ON
If Outlet v-feed = ON Then OFFDefer 15:00 Then ON

[return]
Set ON
If Outlet v-feed = ON Then OFFDefer 10:00 Then ON

[feeder_3_1]
Set OFF
If Outlet v-feed = ON Then ONDefer 1:00 Then ON

Does all of that programming go in 1 VO or is that 4 VOs?

I have set up a single VO, but haven't been able to program it yet, it gives me an error message saying:
//Error: line 2 - Statement must start with If, OSC, Min, Set, Fallback // [autofeedseq]

My outlets (non-VO) are labeled:
LIGHT1
LIGHT2
LIGHTCONTROL
HEATER
PROTEINSKMR
PUMP
POWERHEAD1
POWERHEAD2

My AFS is labeled AUTOFEEDER.
My VO is labeled AUTOFEEDSEQ. It has no programming in it right now.

I apologize for throwing out my problem and not having something for you all to review. I'm still reading these threads and trying to learn all I can, but I haven't figured out the actual programming yet.