Thread: ATK Help

Regular Vistor

ATK Help

I have been running my neptune ATK for about a month as a stand-alone with zero issues. I installed my apex(2016) last week. I added the ATK FMM module step by step as per the website. Everything is setup a displays as it’s suppose to on the dashboard however it will not operate unless I turn it on manually. I have read several posts on here and tried different settings, reinstalling the module, checking all connections all with the same result. Here is what my configurations read. If anyone has any luck with this please share. This is driving me crazy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Friday24
    Quote Originally Posted by blasi View Post
    I have been running my neptune ATK for about a month as a stand-alone with zero issues. I installed my apex(2016) last week. I added the ATK FMM module step by step as per the website. Everything is setup a displays as it’s suppose to on the dashboard however it will not operate unless I turn it on manually. I have read several posts on here and tried different settings, reinstalling the module, checking all connections all with the same result. Here is what my configurations read. If anyone has any luck with this please share. This is driving me crazy.
    Try swapping line 3 and 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frequent Visitor
    What do your sensors (ATO_up, ATO_lo & ATO_re) read?

Regular Vistor
    At the moment both read open. I allowed the water to go down below the sensor to see if it would active the pump and it has not.

Make sure ATO_Re is reading CLOSED and that the outlet is set to AUTO.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Regular Vistor
    Thank you all for the great info! Before I could make any changes my ATK randomly started functioning correctly on its own! Now I am just trying to get rid of all the alerts that I don’t need to see. Is there a way to turn certain alerts off?