Thread: Fusion Tasks - How to adjust Power Usage Alarm

New User

Fusion Tasks - How to adjust Power Usage Alarm

I recently setup a Power Usage Alarm using the new Tasks option to have Fusion alert me if my return pump dropped below a specific power level. I was thinking this was an average value and not a point in time value so I took the recommended setting from the wizard. Unfortunately, this value appears 'not' to be an average value over time, but a point in time so I'm getting alerted everytime I go into feed mode and the pump power drops below the threshold. I'm using a EcoTech Vectra pump so the value drops to 12W during the 5 minute time period it's in feed mode. No problem, I just need to tweak the alarm setting... Wait, where did the Wizard create the alarm? I can't find it anywhere on the Dashboard or other alarms I've setup.

Three questions:

1. Where are these Fusion Task stored in Fusion and how do you remove one if you decide to remove it?

2. Is there an update to the comprehensive reference manual or other detailed documentation explaining how to modify these alerts? The ACRM doesn't seem to have been updated in a while and I can't find anything with a Google search.

3. I'm using the Ecotech feed mode, not the Apex feed mode. I would like to build a 'value less than statement' for say 6 minutes before triggering the alarm. Is this possible? I would also like to do this with my heaters so I know if my primary heater dies and doesn't draw power for several hours.

Thanks in Advance for your guidance!

Jeff

New User
    Where did the Task Wizard create the alarm? I will need to delete it, but can't seem to find it in Fusion. Anyone?

Go to the inputs page and select the watt input for that outlet. It's in there.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Thanks again!