Thread: Basic VarioS

18yrs 300 DD

Basic VarioS

I just want to pick a set speed for my VarioS and start there. I have a the variable switch already figured out. The rest of this is gibberish to me.

Programing through my phone is the only option.

Click on the variable speed outlet that the varios is plugged into. Then click the wand icon if it doesn't take you to a graph automatically. Make sure there are at least two points there and click and drag them to create the percentage you want for each time of the day (you can make them all the same percentage too).

If you want it to turn off for feed modes, click the gear icon, go to the advanced tab and add the line

If FeedA 000 Then OFF

If you want it to slow rather than shut off completely then use either (example is 20% intensity)

If FeedA 000 Then 20

Or use a profile instead if you don't have the latest firmware.

If you want the pump to soft start then the above will not work. To do that create a ramp profile with 1 min duration, min intensity set to the lowest value that will turn on the pump, and max intensity set to the desired intensity. Then use the code window instead of the wizard with the code.

Set profilename1
    If FeedA 000 Then feedprofilename

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

18yrs 300 DD
    Thank you!
    What happens between 23:59 and 00:00 on the line/power graph? I presume nothing but I've already been wrong about everything else. The pump doesn't shut off does it? Does it default to the program at 23:59?

Quote Originally Posted by RSnodgrass View Post
    Thank you!
    What happens between 23:59 and 00:00 on the line/power graph? I presume nothing but I've already been wrong about everything else. The pump doesn't shut off does it? Does it default to the program at 23:59?
    It continues at the same percent.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.