Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MACNA '13 Announcemnets

Frequent Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by jerwin View Post
    Fusion question: I have 180 gal tank with DIY LED with 7 colors on 3 different panels 1 every 2ft. Some colors like White, Royal blue, Violet, and blue are going to be control per panel. where red, green, and moonlights will be control over the full system. Will I be able to specify that Panel 1 Royal blues are on the left side of the tank and panel 2 Royal blue center tank and panel 3 Royal blue is left side. So I can do simulations sun movement?
    Sun movement across the tank will be done for some lighting configurations most certainly. For your specific need I cannot comment at this time.

question 2: will there ever be an PWM module to help us with the new LDD drivers instead of doing Steves 1-10v to anolog?
    We cannot comment or speculate publicly on unannounced products.

question 3. I have multple Alex units. Ever thought about be able to set up a second tank where I could just buy the energy bar and allow it to be control over the wireless unit or over a network cord from a main unit say in another room with out having to buy a full unit again.
    You can currently do this by using one AquaBus cable to connect the two tanks together.

question 4: From a buddy: wants to know if there will every be a wireless network interface on the main unit. So he does not have to run a network cord or spend $80 on a wireless extender piece.
    We cannot comment or speculate publicly on unannounced products. However, gaming adapters that work well are available for ~$35.

New User
    Thanks.

I was also wanting to know if I will be able to specify where a panel is according to colors? Panel 1 left, panel 2 center, panel 3 right? and colors on that panel.

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstefa1 View Post

You would be very surprised (well you shouldn't be after all) the level of complexity I can run with an Arduino Mega and an Ethernet shield which has far less power then an Apex.
    +1, sweet

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456