Thread: Initial programming

Initial programming

I received my WAV starter kit today and connected the power heads directly to the ports on the Eb832 instead of using the 1Link module. Is Fusion supposed to recognize this or do I have to do some module install somewhere?

I’ve read through the WAV QuickStart guide but it only mentions using the 1Link module. I also looked throughout the forum and could not find an answer.

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor72 View Post
    I received my WAV starter kit today and connected the power heads directly to the ports on the Eb832 instead of using the 1Link module. Is Fusion supposed to recognize this or do I have to do some module install somewhere?

I’ve read through the WAV QuickStart guide but it only mentions using the 1Link module. I also looked throughout the forum and could not find an answer.

TIA
    The ports on the EB832 are equivalent to the ports on a 1link module.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Right, I figured, since I had read that you could run them that way.

My question though is what do I have to do next for them to show up on my dashboard and be able to control/run them.

Frequent Visitor
    After you have them installed look for the new tiles notification it the top right of Apex Fusion

I looked and there isn't an orange block like the EB832 that reads "WAV" like I've seen in threads. I don't know if it shows up as a normal switch being plugged straight into the EB832 but there isn't anything like that in the unused switches box.

Frequent Visitor
    Did the lock symbol at the top right turn orange? If so, there should be a new WAV slider, a FLO tile, and a WAV tile with FLO, RPM, and TEMP in the top section after you click on the lock.

I read that it was supposed to turn orange after being plugged in but it did not. I'll mess around with it some more tomorrow when I am off. I'm trying to look up the differences between just plugging it into the 832 and using the 1Link. I would prefer without to save plug space.

New User
    Did you ever figure it out? I'm having the same problem. My A & B lights are sporadically on and off and I'm not sure what step I'm missing but I'm also not prompted to add tiles nor can I configure a WAV task or add another module (using eb832 so I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have to add one?).

Quote Originally Posted by Ngialluca View Post
    Did you ever figure it out? I'm having the same problem. My A & B lights are sporadically on and off and I'm not sure what step I'm missing but I'm also not prompted to add tiles nor can I configure a WAV task or add another module (using eb832 so I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have to add one?).
    No sorry. I haven't figured anything out. Having bought it second hand, I can't make a warranty claim.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

NSI Member
    Did you check the modules page to see if the WAVs need a firmware update? If they are not showing up on the modules page I would say call support. Always possible they can figure it out.

No sorry. I haven't figured anything out. Having bought it second hand, I can't make a warranty claim.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    Buying second hand does not prevent you from taking full advantage of neptune support. It just means if you have to send it in you have to pay for shipping and you have to pay for repair if it requires a repair to fix.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Really? I thought I was pretty much SOL when they asked for a purchase receipt.

Really? I thought I was pretty much SOL when they asked for a purchase receipt.
    Really! You can still get tech support, and repair services if needed, even if the product is out of warranty
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.