Thread: Two COR-15 cant run alongside a PMUP or ATK

New User

Two COR-15 cant run alongside a PMUP or ATK

Just found this out, not sure if its normal-

I have a Neptune ATK (PMUP, sensors, etc.) and the PMUP is plugged into 24v accessory port 1 on my EB832.
    I have one COR-15 plugged into 1LINK port 1
    I have one COR-15 plugged into 1LINK port 2
    1LINK port 3 is unused

Heres the strange part: When my ATK triggers the PMUP in my ATO resovoir to fill my sump, both COR-15 stop, go back on 5 seconds later, off again, on again, etc. until the ATK is finished.

Is this an electrical issue? Load issue? I tried plugging my EB832 into multiple electrical outlets and the issue persists. I used "tasks" to set up both COR's, so theres no funky programming.

Any ideas whats causing this? And most importantly, is anyone from neptune aware if this is a compatibility/load issue?

Thanks!

Can you post your programming? It's possible something went awry there. I would also update the module firmware for all of your modules in case some sort of conflict is causing a bug.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Can you post your programming? It's possible something went awry there. I would also update the module firmware for all of your modules in case some sort of conflict is causing a bug.

Thanks for your reply,

COR Right: If FeedB 005 Then 1

COR Left: If FeedB 005 Then 1

ATO: Fallback OFFSet OFF
    If ATO_LO OPEN Then ON
    If ATO_HI CLOSED Then OFF
    When On > 009:00 Then OFF
    Defer 000:10 Then ON
    Defer 000:04 Then OFF
    Min Time 005:00 Then OFF

Both COR-15's are running at 80%. I just updated firmware on all modules, and the issue still persists.

The only other thing I can think of is significant electrical interference or a bug. I would send a ticket in to support and move the wires around a bit to eliminate that as a possible issue (I seriously doubt it will help but worth a shot since it's super quick and easy to check).

New User
    Yea submit a ticket,

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Frequent Contributor
    The COR-15 are 50W each. Your PMUP is ~18 if memory serves me. The internal DC power supply is 100w.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frequent Visitor
    As Terence said, the EB832 DC power supply is limited to 100W, so you may well be hitting that limit. You can plug the PMUP into the 24V port on your FMM to avoid the problem but you will need to use the DC power supply that came with the FMM - the electronics of the FMM will run off of the aquabus, but you can't run any accessories like a PMUP or solenoid without using the power supply.

If you do this, Make sure you change the outlet programming in Fusion to reference the new port.