Thread: //Error: line 6 - No such output name // If Error Then ON ???

New User

//Error: line 6 - No such output name // If Error Then ON ???

I have recently added an ATK to my existing Apex on a new tank so a few things have been disconnected and moved around a bit today but i am sure the ATK was working to a point 2 days ago but i have noticed that the ATK hasn't been working today i have tried to set it up again via the tasks menu and it keeps coming up with the following error...
    //Error: line 6 - No such output name // If Error Then ON

I have gone into the apex to check it was set to auto prior to running the task and it was but still got this error.
    I turned it on directly and the motor spun but no water came out, i blew the water from the line and then tried it again and it worked? odd?

What does the error code mean?

are there any known issues with the PMUP running but not pumping?

The error message is it trying to give you an email alarm for over run time without putting the ATK outlets name in there. Just skip that part of the task and add it manually.

If the pump is spinning but not pushing water it means something is clogged up.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    The error message is it trying to give you an email alarm for over run time without putting the ATK outlets name in there. Just skip that part of the task and add it manually.

If the pump is spinning but not pushing water it means something is clogged up.

Thank you, i think i have sorted it now, i deleted the line of code without the name and tried it again, lots of pump noise but no water, i tried another pump with the same results, i disconnected the tube and all fine on both pumps so i replaced the neptune orange tube with some old RO tube and its pumping, odd but it seems to work correctly now, thank you for your help.

You probably jammed the orange neptune tubing too far into the fitting. This is a common problem because it's a little more flexible than RO line and can kink up in the fitting