Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cameras

FWIW, I attached several of these cams to the ceilings of my equipment and sump compartments. They don't integrate with Apex and they do require an app or desktop computer web browser, but they're cheap, compact, easy to set up, and the app works well.

Another thing some might want to consider when purchasing surveillance cams. Up to 40% of the surveillance cams in the US are made by a single Chinese manufacturer, and sold under many brands. This manufacturer is partially owned by the Chinese government, and all of cameras have a secret backdoor that will allow full remote control. I'd just as soon not have any of these cams in my house.

https://ipvm.com/reports/hik-oems-dir

New User
    Has anyone tried any of these spycams on amazon? I like the idea of hiding the guts away and having a minimally invasive camera mounted on the side.
    This one here is incredibly small and cheap but i do not believe it will work an ip camera for fusion.

www.amazon.com/dp/B077H3XRNM

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff View Post
    I've been considering one of these:
    Titathink TT522PW-PRO

It would be fun to place it in the tank. I've seen mixed reviews of the Reef-cam.

New User
    Ordered the above and can confirm it will work with fusion. Quality is meh though

Frequent Visitor
    I would like to find an unltaHD camera that has been tested. So many of the newer cameras are cloud based and are no good.

New User
    Will the Amazon Cloud Cam work well with Fusion?

New User
    This camera for sure works with the fusion tile? Going on vacation in a few weeks and want to get a camera up and running. The
    dlink 5020-L
    anyway.