Thread: I just upgraded to the new software on the apex and now my camera image doesn’t show?

I just upgraded to the new software on the apex and now my camera image doesn’t show?

Any ideas

I just upgraded to the new software on the apex and now my camera image doesn’t show?

With which user interface are you seeing the issue - APEX Fusion or APEX Local?

The AOS upgrade cannot have had any affect on the Media Tile in Fusion; there is no correlation between the two. I have three video streams and a still image all still working fine in APEX Local. Are you 100% sure that it was working just prior to the AOS update?
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Yep everything was working fine. I did the update and then no beuno

There were two questions in my post
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Mainly fusion but I figured it out at least for still images. Verizon changed my IP address. Video still doesn’t work

New User
    How are you posting your images on your dashboard? I am having issues with my images. All I get is a broken link, no images are showing. I am using FLIKR and DROPBOX as image sharing. I use the APEX EL