Thread: wav setup

New User

wav setup

Read that its best not to plug wav power into powerbar so plugged in wall outlet,
    my question which might be a bit dumb and think i already know answer can i still use feed mode to suspend them.
    if not ill need to plug into powerbar.

NSI Member
    Yes you can, they are controlled by the 1Link cable. The only reason they say not to plug it into a controlled outlet (EB8) is that it is a waste of a controlled outlet. Since the 1Link provides the control you don't need to also have it plugged into an outlet you can control.

wav setup

Quote Originally Posted by Tim raw View Post
    Read that its best not to plug wav power into powerbar
    I do not know where you read this but it is not correct. The official recommendation is to not use a EB outlet for the 1LINK power supply.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Ive got the 3rd world european power bar without the power link built in
    my 1st problem was i setup on power bar and set the apex up to turn skimmer and powerheads off on feed A.
    which worked fine but when the 5 mins were up only the skimmer came back on i make sure the times were the same a feed A for both the skimmer and powerheads.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim raw View Post
    my 1st problem was i setup on power bar and set the apex up to turn skimmer and powerheads off on feed A.
    which worked fine but when the 5 mins were up only the skimmer came back on i make sure the times were the same a feed A for both the skimmer and powerheads.
    When inquiring about programming not working, no one can help you unless you post the pertinent programming.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    im sorry i was being dumb, forgot to add the line for feed a off working as should now thanks you sent me in right direction there easier to program than i thought. wanted to use the posted schemes but obviously they had'nt got the feeds in them.
    its all a learning curve.