Thread: Getting access to Fusion from my phone

Regular Vistor

Getting access to Fusion from my phone

Hello,

I synched my laptop to Fusion, but cannot find where I can get another code to get my phone to synch up.

How do I get it to show up?

Thank you,

Don

You shouldn't need another code, just your Fusion signin credentials. On an iPhone, you can access Fusion from either Safari or the downloadable Fusion app.

You do not sync a laptop or phone or tablet to APEX Fusion. The Apex itself is what gets linked, which associates it to your Apex Fusion account. Typically, you only do this once.

You just sign into https://apexfusion.com using your Apex Fusion username and password from your computer, phone, tablet, etc. No token or special code is needed... just the username and password.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    Please see the screenshot. If I remember correctly, my laptop also needed a token.Screenshot.jpg

Let me reiterate - you do not need another token and you do not link or sync your laptop or phone to Fusion. You link the Apex, which it sounds like you’ve already done.

Did you create two Apex Fusion accounts, one on your laptop and another on your phone? If so that’s the problem. You only need one account, and you should login to that single Apex Fusion account using the same username and password regardless of which device you happen to be using.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    I only have one login and Apex setup. On my phone, I login with my username and password then get prompted for token. I set the laptop up weeks ago so I cannot use the same token.

Login to APEX Fusion using your laptop. Is there an Apex listed?

Regular Vistor
    Yes an Apex is listed. I only have one

Look in the upper right of the Apex Fusion page on your laptop. You will see your username. Now, load https://apexfusion.com in your phone's web browser, and sign in, using the same username you see on your laptop. You should then see your Apex listed. Do not click the link button.

Regular Vistor
    I am using the very same username and password on the laptop and phone. The phone keeps prompting for a token.

Frequent Visitor
    I am assuming this is an IOS device.

Click on the 3 bars in the top right hand corner.

Click on Home, the Apex list.

Your Apex will be there.

Regular Vistor
    It is not an IOS but I do have the bars and followed your steps . . . viola!

Thanks!