Thread: APEX CODE help

New User

APEX CODE help

Hello. I am trying to find the correct code for my apex. I've used the code reference guide, and the apex will accept but it's not doing as I wish. I have the EB8 plugged I to a battery backup, and I also have the head u it plugged into the EB8 and another the wall with the aux power source
    I'm trying to have the apex do the following
    I would like to have the WAVS dile down to 10% when the power goes off. Also I would like the COR15 stay on for another 2 min after the power goes out
    I've tryed the code
    IF POWER APEX OFF THEN 10
    IF POWER APEX = OFF THEN PF1( a WAV profile ive made)
    IF APEX OFF THEN PF1
    IF APEX POWER OFF THEN COR DEFER 002:00 THEN OFF
    And the same as the WAVS
    All these seem to do is turn off the return pu.p and or WAV's

You must have power monitoring enabled if you don't already. Also your original description was slightly confusing, but you want to make sure the aux supply is plugged into the wall (it sounded like you might be saying that but it wasn't clear).

The syntax needs to be in this form and adjust 000 and 10 to meet the equipment needs. The 000 is amount of time to remain in that state after power is restored. If you want to wait for X minutes after a power outage starts, virtual outlets are required.

If Power Apex Off 000 Then 10

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    The syntax needs to be in this form and adjust 000 and 10 to meet the equipment needs. The 000 is amount of time to remain in that state after power is restored. If you want to wait for X minutes after a power outage starts, virtual outlets are required.

If Power Apex Off 000 Then 10
    This is not valid syntax; % cannot be used in an If Power statement. See the table in this sticky: https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sho...-5-03-and-4-53

A profile needs to be used in an If Power statement for WAVs to be at a speed other then OFF/0 or ON/100
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.