A few pre-purchase questions for those of you running Radion XR30W G4 Pro lights in conjunction with an Apex 2016.
I am a diehard MH/T-5 Actinic fan boy, and in my mind nothing will beat that combo. I'm not here to debate that. I am however considering switching to LED's, for a few reasons, but the biggest 2 are form factor of the lighting system, and heat generation. I also like the idea of the ramp up/down control.
I don't give a rat's bum about any energy savings. If I did, I sure in heck wouldn't be in this hobbie! All I want is a nice looking light that can grow corals as well as my MH/Actincis, which I believe this light will.
I've done my research, watched all the videos, and if I do switch, it will be to the Radions. (3) XR30W G4 Pro's over a 48x24x24 120.

So to my reason for my post. I DO NOT/WILL NOT use a Reef Link for control.
It has to be Apex control or nothing.
For those of you running this light with an Apex 2016, I have a few questions.

1. I like the idea of using Ecotech's predetermined program's such as the SPS AB+ or the SPS PHX14. I have no intention of creating my own custom program. So can I run these thru Apex? Are they selectable like the mode programs for the MP Series pumps?

2. I use a LSM for a moon phase. Can something similar be incorporated into the lighting schedule?

I'm sure more questions will arise, so TIA for you feedback and help.