Thread: radion g4 ixm seasons question

New User

radion g4 ixm seasons question

I just got a radio g4 and hooked it up to ixm using the newest apex wifi. I tried using RussM programming for the seasons. I went through and created all the profiles and virtual outlets. I then copy and pasted the programming into the ixm outlet for the radion through the advanced. Now every time I go into the outlet it says I did not set it up and tries to revert to a basic wizard set up. I cannot find the seasons table anywhere on fusion. Can I not use the seasons table with the newest Apex and fusion?
    Sorry this is all very new to me and has been quite the trial by fire. I work construction and have not really done this kind of computer work since high school 14-15 years ago. thanks in advance for any help.

New User
    You can...
    To find the seasons go to apex.local (or whatever you might have set yours up to) since the season table is not available through apexfusion.com. To get there click the gears icon and then the wrench icon. You will then see what looks like a sun icon, click that and your there.

As for the outlets for your lights... When you see the wizard setup just click OK. then click on the basic view button, up by the dashboard link. You should see your programming there. At leas that is where mine is. I hope that helps some.