I have had Apex systems for several years, but this is my first post on the forum. I have an apex that has been doing water changes in my cichlid tanks every day for about three years. I decided it was time to do the same on my reef tank. However, in order to do that I need a way to mix saltwater. What I want to accomplish is as follows:

I want to have the system mix saltwater, with a powerhead, for one hour and then go into a maintenance mode, to be on for 10 minutes every two hours. Currently, the virtual outlet MixSW will turn on and run for 60 minutes. When the virtual outlet turns off, then the code in the outlet, SaltMix, takes over and mixes for 10 minutes every two hours. All of this seems to work as planned. I added a toggle switch as a safety, named STOP, to disable the momentary switch when not in use, so it cannot be triggered accidentally. Later I plan to use this to disable the AWC in the same way.

Here is my issue: When the toggle switch is turned back on, the outlet immediately goes back into the active mixing cycle. How do I change the code so that the toggle switch, named STOP, turns the active cycle off until I start it again with the momentary switch, MIXH2O? Do I need to put the code that is currently in the outlet into another virtual outlet? Below is a copy of the code I am currently using.

This is a list of all of the switches, outlets and virtual outlets that are involved:

Float switch in bottom of saltwater reservoir called SwResL that is OPEN when tank is empty.

Toggle Switch on breakout box called STOP. This is a shutoff to stop mixing in the event that I decide I do not want to mix water once the cycle has begun. It is also a safety to make sure the mixing is not started accidentally.

Momentary switch on breakout box called MIXH2O to begin mixing sequence

SaltMix (Outlet)

Fallback OFF
OSC 000:00/010:00/110:00 Then ON
If Output MixSW = ON Then ON
If SwResL OPEN Then OFF
If Stop CLOSED Then OFF

MixSW (VO for mixing saltwater)

Set OFF
If MixH2O CLOSED Then ON
Defer 060:00 Then OFF
If Stop CLOSED Then OFF

Here is the box with the toggle and momentary switches:

20180308_193438.jpg
20180308_193647.jpg

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.