Thread: vorteh setup, schemes and anti-sync

New User

vorteh setup, schemes and anti-sync

Hello

I am confused about how to setup my vortechs in re: to anti sync. I was in fusion yesterday looking at the pump profiles via the "download schemes" link. I thought i would give this one a go

vortech1.JPG

I applied this profile to my left side vortech, changed "unknown" to my right side vortech and saved the profile. I then went into my right vortech and copied the profile to it. So now both pumps have the same profile and are anti-syncing each other

L-Vortech.JPGR-Vortech.JPG

The light on both pumps' controllers is orange, so i have 2 slaves and no master? I guess that is because i have them both set to anti-sync. Five of the speed LEDs are lit on each controller.

Having read these forums a bit now, it seems the scheme i have downloaded is only half a scheme ie their should be another profile for this one to anti-sync to?

Cheers

New User
    i think i have answered my own question. Re-visiting the "download schemes" link shows other profiles by the same user

Just customize it to your tank. Set one as a master and have it cycle through modes of your choosing at intensities of your choosing. Mix up the other pump with a mix of sync, anti-sync, and modes that are different from the master so that the point of confluence and flow patterns vary regularly to eliminate dead spots in your rockwork.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

New User
    Thanks. I agree, I felt i could have the pumps doing more then they were but wasn't quite sure where to start. So one of these saved schemes seemed to be a good place. I'm going to try a few keeping what i like and customizing it to my tank