Thread: SV-1 not showing in fusion

New User

SV-1 not showing in fusion

I use an ATK and an OS-1 with an RO reservoir. I've purchased the SV-1 and plumbed a line from my RODI to the SV-1 which feeds the RO reservoir. I plugged the SV-1 into my 2016 Apex and expected to see a new tile in fusion. My thinking was that I would program the low level alarm to open the SV-1 for a set amount of time. I have a float valve in case anything goes wrong. I don't see a way to access turning on the SV-1 even though its plugged into the EB832. I did try the other port as well and made sure it was seated all the way in.

Quote Originally Posted by filarraza View Post
    I use an ATK and an OS-1 with an RO reservoir. I've purchased the SV-1 and plumbed a line from my RODI to the SV-1 which feeds the RO reservoir. I plugged the SV-1 into my 2016 Apex and expected to see a new tile in fusion. My thinking was that I would program the low level alarm to open the SV-1 for a set amount of time. I have a float valve in case anything goes wrong. I don't see a way to access turning on the SV-1 even though its plugged into the EB832. I did try the other port as well and made sure it was seated all the way in.
    A tile is not created when you connect an SV-1, which is simply an accessory. Tiles are associated with modules, such your EB832. The tiles for the EB832's two DC24 ports have been there all along. Look on your dashboard or in the unused tiles bin for two tiles (which correspond to the 2 DC24/ACC ports of the EB832). By default, they have names of LinkA_#_9 and LinkB_#_10 where # is the Aquabus address of the EB832. The one to use depends on which DC24/ACC jack you have plugged the solenoid into.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Of course!!!
    Thanks! I’ve got it all set up now. Thank you.