Thread: DOS problem

New User

Angry DOS problem

Buy a DOS eight days ago, my dosage scheme was 10 ml of alkalinity in the morning and 10 ml of calcium in the afternoon, lasted seven days working well, and today added 200 ml of each component without any reason,
    1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Verify that the DOS sliders are in AUTO position, not the manual ON position. Also, did you change any programming shortly before those 200ml doses?

A 200ml dose is almost always due to one of two reasons - the slider is in ON vs AUTO or the programming contains an error like a Set ON statement or an If Time xxxx to yyy Then ON statement. If a DOS is ON either due to the slider being in manual ON or due to a programming error, it will run long enough to dispense 200ml then will stop for about 22 minutes, does another 200ml, stop for about 22 minutes, etc.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    Verify that the DOS sliders are in AUTO position, not the manual ON position. Also, did you change any programming shortly before those 200ml doses?

A 200ml dose is almost always due to one of two reasons - the slider is in ON vs AUTO or the programming contains an error like a Set ON statement or an If Time xxxx to yyy Then ON statement. If a DOS is ON either due to the slider being in manual ON or due to a programming error, it will run long enough to dispense 200ml then will stop for about 22 minutes, does another 200ml, stop for about 22 minutes, etc.

I have not made any changes, the strange thing is that seven days correctly dosed and not today. I do not have any programming line. What I have to do, to avoid this, because all my corals died for this reason.
    I have not made any changes, the strange thing is that seven days correctly dosed and not today.I do not have any programming line

New User
    my Ph probe is called PH, can you give me the statement to stop dose if the ph is higher than 8,4?