Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Fusion dashboard not updating

  1. #1
    New User
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    5

    Fusion dashboard not updating

    Im not sure what exactly is going on. I have just got my fusion up and going after getting back into the hobby. I can control everything from fusion, and it works. (ie turn on and off lights ext) However nothing updates. My temp is not changing to match what it currently is. Then also, when I update the profiles for an outlet (I had to change names ext from what it was in old tank) and the updates push through to the Apex and are applied, but the fusion dashboard does not reflect the change (the app on my phone does however)

    Also, quick side note, can I reorder the logos on for the outlets on my apex display?

    Thank you in advanced for the help!

  2. #2
    Frequent Visitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Cincinnati, ohio
    Posts
    715
    Fusion does update real time. The web pages that display the fusion data update about every minute. So your system should work just fine from fusion, but if your testing things and looking for it to update on fusion it may take a minute or so.

  3. #3
    New User
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    5
    This has been for 24 hours now. And nothing chnages.

  4. #4
    Frequent Contributor zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    9,775
    Does it have a message in the upper left that says apex disconnected?

    You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

  5. #5
    New User
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    5
    No message, and when I go to diagnostic it usually says it's communicated in the last couple of minutes. Updates I make are pushed through. It's just not updated on the dashboard.

  6. #6
    NSI Member rkpetersen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    438
    Try clearing your browser cache? On PC that's Control-F5.

  7. #7
    New User
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    5
    Tried that, no change. It seems to be universal, when I log into fusion from phone as well as all my computers. it shows the same. Its like it is stuck on the screen it first loaded. I cant think of a better way to describe it. All the names and profiles show the same on fusion as they were when it loaded and linked the first time. I click to change the profiles, send it to apex. it shows successful, then you go back to dashboard and nothing changes on it, still shows old name, and when you click settings it still shows as if it was the old setting. However, it does actually change it on the Apex, and when I use the phone app on Wifi, it reflects these changes (name of outlet, profile info, ext) and it operates the way of the new profile.
    Is there a chance that maybe when I updated my firmware there was a problem with the webpages update? I tried to update it a 2nd time with no change (however, I did notice the 2nd time it said some error, but I was in a hurry and had to leave for work, I didnt notice an error the first time).

    Thank you for everyones thoughts and help.

  8. #8
    Frequent Contributor zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    9,775
    The webpages have no effect on fusion. Those are only for local access.

    You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

  9. #9
    Master Control Freak RussM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California - US Pacific
    Posts
    16,743
    Which app are you using? Is it the iOS app named Apex Fusion, or the older iOS app, or the old Android app?
    I'm not a Neptune support rep. Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

  10. #10
    New User
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    5
    On my phone I am using the android app. I think I got it figure out though, I have no idea what the problem was, however, I unlinked my Apex, and relinked it and it seems to be correct on dashboard now. So, the issue was resolved by doing that.
    Thank you everyone for all your feedback and help!!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •