Thread: Calendar - too many requests

Frequent Visitor

Calendar - too many requests

I'm adding a bunch of calendar events where I need to dose certain elements for a certain number of days.

I can not use recurring or scheduled because there is no end dates for either - and I have end dates. Anywhere from 3 days to 12 days.
    It would be nice if the calendar worked like other calendars, ie: Mac, Google etc.

So because of that, I ran into an errorError

Too Many Requests

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 4.40.26 PM.png

Are there any work arounds or fixes?

Thanks,
    David

You must have created a lot of events in a short time. There is a protection mechanism in Fusion which limits (to a fairly generous quantity) the number of new things that can be created in any given hour-long period. By the time you read this, you’ll probably be able to create a bunch more.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    That makes sense.
    Your reply gave me a chuckle. I certainly did create a lot of events.
    I’ll continue on.

Thanks for your help.

Regular Vistor
    Some user feedback - it's a little frustrating to have this "protection" arise while entering schedule/notes/test measurement data. I'm just getting my Apex configured for the first time and had a good head of steam going for entering my last couple weeks of testing data, but this is the first real issue I've had with setup haha! Not serious, and yes, I could go do other things and let it "reset" - but if the option were added to turn this protection off temporarily while a user is entering data as I am, and as the OP on this thread encountered, I think it'd be a step in the right direction. Thanks! Loving it so far!

New User

Angry Triton logging == too many requests

Quote Originally Posted by otter_water View Post
    Some user feedback - it's a little frustrating to have this "protection" arise while entering schedule/notes/test measurement data.
    100%

I just started Triton and have a lot of measurements to add at once.

New User
    Made an account to chime in:
    This rate limiter is set way too low. I have a year's worth of daily data points to enter and can't even get through 2 weeks of 1 dimension of data without seeing this message.

New User
    I don't suppose there's a way to import data from CSV is there?

New User
    @RussM After timing how long I'm blocked from submitting a new data point after the previous one I have to say that your idea of generous is totally different from mine. 1 data point every 3 minutes is pretty stingy.

New User
    Yeah gotta agree here... new Apex user... trying to setup schedule for ZeoVit system. Only got like 1.5 weeks of dosing in and getting this message. It's going to take me a lifetime to get this put in. Restriction is way... way... too low. Generous = STINGY!

I'd also point out that if you did a recurring and had the option of a stop date... that would be super handy as like with this you do x for 2 weeks... but I can't put that in as a recurring event as I don't have the option of length. You have a From date... but no To date.

New User
    New user here. A way to import csv or bulk import would be amazing. I will spend a week at this rate inputting my old results. Or maybe a more user friendly way to import multiple results at once.