Thread: Ecosmart mode

Regular Vistor

Ecosmart mode

I recently purchased a WXM module & wondering where the ecosmart mode is? I see every other mode. I've also tried to update the firmware with no success. I own 4 MP40 quiet drives. So I'm assuming the firmware is up to date.

There is no "Ecosmart mode" per se. The Ecosmart modes are Tidal Swell and Nutrient Transport. Constant, Tidal Swell, Lagoon Random, ReefCrest, Nutrient Export, and Eco-Back are all supported in the Apex w/ WXM. Ecotech's Short and Long Pulse modes, however, have been combined into a single Pulse mode in the Apex.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    Okay, thanks Russ!

Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    There is no "Ecosmart mode" per se. The Ecosmart modes are Tidal Swell and Nutrient Transport. Constant, Tidal Swell, Lagoon Random, ReefCrest, Nutrient Export, and Eco-Back are all supported in the Apex w/ WXM. Ecotech's Short and Long Pulse modes, however, have been combined into a single Pulse mode in the Apex.