Thread: ALD Module Uses?

New User

ALD Module Uses?

Hello,

I have a NIB ALD module that I’m not using, but I have an ATK with the the FMM. Is there any advantage to keeping the ALD, or are the only things that work with it the specific ALD leak detection probes?

I obviously have two open ports on the FMM, I’m going to use one for a low water notification in my ATO box and most likely the other one for a sump leak detection probe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just leak detection. If you already have probes for it I would just use that for leak detection and save that open port in the FMM for something like flow monitoring or additional opticals.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Just leak detection. If you already have probes for it I would just use that for leak detection and save that open port in the FMM for something like flow monitoring or additional opticals.

Yeah no probes, was just with some other accessories I bought locally. Thought maybe there was something else maybe out there that could be done with it that I didn’t know about.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoranReefer View Post
    Yeah no probes, was just with some other accessories I bought locally. Thought maybe there was something else maybe out there that could be done with it that I didn’t know about.

BRS and a few other places still sell the ALD probes even though the module itself is discontinued. Might still be worthwhile keeping it and using the old style probes on that so you can use the open FMM port for FMM exclusive probes. ALDs are kinda hard to sell without the probes.