Thread: 0-10v to PWM

New User

0-10v to PWM

I wanted to check if anyone has used this attached pictured 0-5v or 0-10v to PWM converter board on ebay to be able to control their led lights and wanted to check if anyone could tell me if this board could possible work with my led driver model (HP060A-FAN)?0-5v 0-10v to PWM.PNG

Not enough information to know. The picture you show does not state what the PWM output voltage is nor the switching frequency.

You might be better off just replacing the driver outright, but in order to know which one you need, you would need to measure the output voltage and current (of the DC output) at full intensity and minimum intensity.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Thanks!!.....zombie for the response, I was thinking if no one tried this board that replacing the driver like you said would be the best option. On the driver it states a DC output of 60 - 100vdc at 550ma. I will do a metered test on the weekend and post that so you can see the actual measurements to be able to recommend the best replacement driver.
    Thanks for helping ALL!!

New User
    Just wanted to let anyone know that these converter boards did work with dimming my led lights by apex control (0-10vdc), my lights are the LightTimeTunnel 165W Chinese led fixture, driver model # HP060A-FAN is the driver i tried this on which says 60-100vdc output. My PWM driver has an output of 68vdc min to 115vdc max at 550ma at the led output when tested with my meter.The only problem is that at 68vdc min the led lights seem a little bright and at 115vdc they are way to strong. They use about 14ma of power when tested with my meter. I wanted to see if anyone tried a driver that had a lower min and max vdc output that worked well for them, meaning that the dimming at min could go lower?