Thread: Neptune and Radions Disconneting

New User

Neptune and Radions Disconneting

Does online else have issues with the WXM module. My apex keeps loosing my radions. This is starting to get annoying. Got about $3000 warped up in new apex/module/ and 2 30 g4 pros and the keep messing up.

Prior to starting a new thread, please choose the most appropriate area from the main forum menu based on the topic of your intended new thread. You posted this in the Pre-Sales area, but this is not a pre-sales question, so I will move it for you.

Do you have the Radion power supplies plugged into EnergyBar outlets? They do not need to be; you should use an unswitched outlet for them rather than an EB outlet, which for the most high part is a waste of the EB outlet(s). Turning off power to a Radion will cause it to go “Missing” because when power is off, it no longer is in communication with the WXM. If you do have the Radion power supplies powered through an EB, move them off the EB or program those outlets to be always ON with just these two lines:

Fallback ON
    Set ON

Do all other programming for operation of the Radions using the Radion outputs which were created when you attached the lights to the WXM.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.