Thread: WXM and Radion XR30w PRO (3 UNITS) H E L P

New User

WXM and Radion XR30w PRO (3 UNITS) H E L P

Trying to figure these out. Just got the lights the other day and hooked them up through Eco Live (hardwired). Very unhappy, So.
    I went and got the WMX and connected them to the Apex.
    The problem, I have 3 units and they all have the same programming but do not turn on in order 1,2,3.
    Instead they turn on or change in order of 2,3,1. I can't figure this out. FRUSTRASTING.
    Also, I have to program each light, instead of programming 1 and it communicating with the other two.
    What is it that I am missing here?
    I would like all 3 lights to have the same programming but maybe 15 minutes behind each unit of the other.
    Pleasse help, I am stuck.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Frequent Visitor
    Unlike Ecotech's MP line of pumps, the Radions can't be synced together. Would be a nice feature, maybe a future firmware/software upgrade.

Anyway back to your issue, similar to you, I also run (3) Radion XR30 G4 Pros. There is a solution which require a few extra steps, but once you do it a few times, it's really easy.

Mine are named (L-R) Radion_Left Radion_Cen Radion_Right. You can name your (L-R) 1,2,3 if that what you like.
    I use the Center light as the "Master" do all my programming there, then apply it to the other lights.
    One you have the Center programmed using the Wizard (picture 1), open up the Basic View Tab (picture 2)
    Then highlight the tdata only, (picture 3) right click, then click copy to copy the tdata.
    Then open the other lights, go to the Basic View Tab, highlight the tdata and paste what you copied from the Center light.
    If you want the on times staggered 15 minutes, say L-R then open the Center light, in the Wizard on the bottom (picture 4) where it shows
    the times and settings, click on the little gear, then click on Adjust Points, the adjust the time up that you want the stagger.
    You have to do this for each one of the time points. Repeat for light 3.

You can also edit the times directly in the tdata if your comfy doing that. The first 2 columns are the time statements. HH:MM

Picture 1
    Radion_Cen.JPG

Picture 2
    Radion Basic View.JPG

Picture 3
    Radion T-Data.JPG

Picture 4
    Radion Time.JPG

New User
    Ok, I will have to give this a try. It doesn`t to difficult.
    As you have mentioned there are 2 good features that could be added as well as very beneficial.
    Question, couldn't I just use the copy and past button or is that not the same?

Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    [QUOTE=Scooter.B;140995SNIP--->
    Question, couldn't I just use the copy and past button or is that not the same?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yes you could, but in my case I don't for the reason being that the Center light has additional coding that the other 2 lights don't have.
    I have profiles that I only want the Center light to follow. Example is the Lunar profile. I only have the Center light following the moon
    phase because if all 3 did, it would be to bright even at the lowest setting. One light is just right.
    My Left & Right lights are the same, so it would work for them.
    So if I did use the copy another outlet function, it would overwrite the entire code.
    I find it easier to just copy & paste the tdata.

New User
    Yes, ok, that would make sense.

Why not just save your own scheme for the center light and then apply it to the other lights through fusion ?

New User
    THE NORE. I got it figured out. Little research and question, and I think I'm whered I need to be.
    Member No 1, he had come good pointxx and got me in the direction I need. Which I ended up customizing my oeen scheme. Thanks