Thread: PM2 Module

Regular Vistor

PM2 Module

I have had the PM2 Module for a couple of years (2-3) now. The conductivity probe works great without issues. Recently the temp probe disappears from the display unit along with being displayed on fusion. The display still list it (Temp_T) but with out the reading. On fusion is just simply disappears. I have replaced it with a new probe, just in case it went bad. I have double checked the firmware for the PM2 Module, which is up to date. If I disconnect the aquabus cable and let it sit for a few minutes and reconnect it, it will usually show back up. Just not all the time.

Is there any suggestions or solutions to this problem that I am having? If so, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try renaming it and removing the e. Every now and then I have seen bugs pop up that didn't like the second probe name if it included and started with the first probe name (in my case it hated pH2 but was fine with CaRxpH

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Regular Vistor
    I went into fusion an renamed both temp probes. They are now Tank_T and Sump_T. That still did not seem to solve the problem. I then went and deleted the PM2 Module. Let the apex sit for about 30 minutes. I then went and installed the new update (that I’d been meaning to do for a while). I then went and installed the PM2 Module as if I’d just received it. Checked the firmware, which according to apex was up to date. I continued to update it just to be safe. After doing so, it seemed to be working correctly. Now 4 hrs later it is missing from the display along with fusion. The status light on the PM2 Module is now blinking green, instead of being a constant green. I e checked the instruction pamphlet and online from apex, but can’t seem to find anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk