Thread: ATK / Fusion Help

New User

ATK / Fusion Help

Looking for help with a few things..

1) It often seems that Fusion is presenting incorrect state for my bottom optic sensor of my ATK. Many times I've logged into Fusion and it shows the bottom optic as "Open" when it's actually closed. It may be important to note that sometimes my Netgear wifi adapter shows poor signal (red status), so I'm curious if this is just updating issue between Apex and the Fusion cloud? Any other ideas on how to determine the cause?

2) I noticed this line of code in my email alarm, I believe the ATK wizard put it there during initial setup. Can someone explain how it works? I guess I'm not really sure what "Error" means.
    If Error ATO4_1 Then ON

3) And lastly if you all wouldn't mind reviewing my ATK code it would be appreciated. I think everything is good here, but wouldn't hurt to have second set of eyes looking it over (comments in parenthesis).
    Fallback OFF
    Set OFF
    If Swx4_1 OPEN Then ON (this is my bottom ATK sensor)
    If Swx4_2 CLOSED Then OFF (this is my top ATK sensor)
    If Swx4_3 OPEN Then OFF (this is my low level ATO reservoir sensor)
    If Swx4_4 CLOSED Then OFF (this is my leak detector)
    When On > 003:00 Then OFF (I have a small sump which only takes about 15 seconds to fill, is 3 minutes too long here?)
    Defer 003:00 Then ON
    Defer 000:04 Then OFF
    Min Time 060:00 Then OFF
    If FeedA 045 Then OFF
    If FeedB 240 Then OFF
    If Power Apex Off 005 Then OFF

There is a 30 sec to a couple minute refresh period for fusion and if it shows disconnected, don't consider any states up to date.

The if Error line means the pump ran longer than 3 minutes on a single fill and it currently in manual OFF as a safeguard.

Your code looks fine. 3 minutes should be reasonable since it can't compound through successive doses, but test it to find out. Let the pump run for up to 3 minutes, time it and if the water level raises a significant amount (like all the way from the low to high switch) then stop the timer and use that time. Best practice is between 1.5 to 3 times the longest fill in a 1-2 day test period.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    There is a 30 sec to a couple minute refresh period for fusion and if it shows disconnected, don't consider any states up to date.

The if Error line means the pump ran longer than 3 minutes on a single fill and it currently in manual OFF as a safeguard.

Your code looks fine. 3 minutes should be reasonable since it can't compound through successive doses, but test it to find out. Let the pump run for up to 3 minutes, time it and if the water level raises a significant amount (like all the way from the low to high switch) then stop the timer and use that time. Best practice is between 1.5 to 3 times the longest fill in a 1-2 day test period.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.
    Thanks so much Zombie! I reviewed my ATK log and I was correct, it basically takes about 15 seconds. So I lowered the When On > 003:00 Then OFF to When On > 001:00 Then OFF .