Thread: Ramping a Gyre pulse program

Frequent Visitor

Ramping a Gyre pulse program

Hi Folks,

Currently I run a pair of cross flow pumps via an AQLink box to the Apex VarSpd ports.

I run two pump profiles, which pulse between different percentages to create waves. I would like to ramp up a profile's maximum intensity over a set period.

Is this possible to do within a profile or would I need to schedule separate profiles, each with different max intensities?

Attached is my current day profile.

Thanks for your help!

CF profile.jpg

You need to schedule different profiles. There is theoretically a roundabout way to use the wizard if you have an unused varspd port to act as a "virtual outlet" but I haven't tried it yet. You would still need profiles even with the roundabout way.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    You need to schedule different profiles. There is theoretically a roundabout way to use the wizard if you have an unused varspd port to act as a "virtual outlet" but I haven't tried it yet. You would still need profiles even with the roundabout way.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.
    Yeah, that's what I thought, but hoped there was a more elegant way to do it. Thanks for your help, I'll write some more profiles and schedule them