Thread: PH Probe

New User

PH Probe

Just hooked my APEX classic up about 3 weeks ago. Since I hooked it up have had no issues. My PH has consistently been between 8.1 and 8.3 and rises during the day and falls during the night. I received an alarm that it dropped to 7.11(3:20) from 8.26 (3:10)? Unfortunately I don't have any other PH tests right now to validate. Is that even possible to drop that much that fast?

Probably a noise spike or something funky like bubbles. Is it still reading that low? If so, shake out any bubbles and see if that fixes it. If that doesn't, recalibrate.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Probably a noise spike or something funky like bubbles. Is it still reading that low? If so, shake out any bubbles and see if that fixes it. If that doesn't, recalibrate.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.
    Thanks. It's been reading 7.11 since 3pm yesterday so something is obviously wrong with the probe. Tried to shake out any bubbles but that didn't help. Ordered some more calibration solutions. Gonna call apex as well.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk