Thread: Radion light/WXM fallback question

New User

Radion light/WXM fallback question

I just set up my Radion light with my new WXM module. It says the safe fallback is “off.” With the original programming (through EcoTech Live,) the settings were stored on the light itself, and if the power went out, when it came back on, the lights returned to their set program. it seems to me that the lights are programmed, so it should be fine to have it default back to on. Won’t it just run the program? Or if the WXM/Apex lose contact, would the lights come on full power if the fallback switch was “on”? Obviously if they would come on full power I want to put the fallback to off, but I’d rather leave it on if the light will default to the set program. Anyone know?

I did try searching and don’t see any answer to this question.

Thanks,
    Dawn

New User
    Anyone? Or should I ask somewhere else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name and define a Radion profile with the intensity and spectrum settings you'd like to use in event Fallback kicks in. Then use Fallback profile-name instead of Fallback OFF
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    Name and define a Radion profile with the intensity and spectrum settings you'd like to use in event Fallback kicks in. Then use Fallback profile-name instead of Fallback OFF
    Thanks. If I do this, am I setting one particular intensity/spectrum setting that stays on and won’t vary? Or can the light fallback be to the entire program (which cycles)?

Prior to Apex control the lights ran a program just fine without being connected to anything. So I’m not sure I understand why the lights won’t just run the set program even if the Apex isn’t communicating with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Playapixie View Post
    Thanks. If I do this, am I setting one particular intensity/spectrum setting that stays on and won’t vary? Or can the light fallback be to the entire program (which cycles)?

Prior to Apex control the lights ran a program just fine without being connected to anything. So I’m not sure I understand why the lights won’t just run the set program even if the Apex isn’t communicating with it.

It's one set spectrum and intensity. You can't fallback an entire program.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    [QUOTE=zombie;142208]It's one set spectrum and intensity. You can't fallback an entire program.

Thanks.