Thread: Anyone have FUSION as your desktop background?

Frequent Visitor

Anyone have FUSION as your desktop background?

I am still trying to get my tank setup so I still haven’t linked my APEX to my Fusion account but was considering of having the Fusion webpage with my Apex info as my “live” desktop background while I am at work.

I found a pay what you want program that lets you use a website as your background called Plastuer. Anyone ever do this? Anyone havee a better program option to do a live background desktop in Windows 10?

Frequent Visitor
    Found this as well for a program that will supposedly use a webpage as a background http://store.steampowered.com/app/43...lpaper_Engine/

Frequent Visitor
    SO I have tried both programs, it works except for one problem.... there does not seem to be a way to login to the account. It takes me to the login in screen but you cant type in a username or password. I believe the programs use a stripped down version of chrome or chromium and doesn't pull stored passwords from your actual browser cookies etc. Maybe there is a workaround for it, but havent figured that out yet.

I always have 2 Fusion tabs open; I probably look at my desktop background less overall throughout the day.

Regular Vistor
    I thought it was a rule to always have at least 1 tab open to FUSION? I have a tab AND my tablet sitting on my desk at all times LOL, and the tank is just 2 feet behind me all day..