Thread: Vortech pumps work then show missing?

Regular Vistor

Angry Vortech pumps work then show missing?

Hi guys I hope you can help as I'm getting frustrated with the WXM and vortechs now. when I first set up the vortechs they where fine and had no issues, for the past 4 months a few of my vortechs would show missing and I would have to cycle the power for them to be found again. I got annoyed with this and thought id look at deleting the heads that where going missing and re adding them. I did it to 4 vortechs yesterday and all was fine. now just looked at fusion and found that even more are showing missing now including some of the vortechs that I deleted?

has anyone had this issue and know what to do about it? do I need to delete every vortech and start from fresh? I saved the programs to the cloud so was fairly easy to re connect them. I have already gone though all 8 power heads and checked they where updated to the latest firmware and also checked the wxm was up to date as well. anyone got any ideas?

Regards Adam

Regular Vistor
    Does the RF firmware need to be updated? or is that just for Radions? or does RF stand for Radio Frequency which would also effect the vortechs