Thread: 1" flow monitor reading 1300 + with a mag drive 7 return pump.

New User

1" flow monitor reading 1300 + with a mag drive 7 return pump.

I can't get my flow monitor to read correctly. It's constantly reading between 1300 and 1400 gph. I know it's no where near the 250-400 the mag 7 is pushing. Any thoughts on getting it to read correctly?

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

I suspect that your FMM is set to display flow values in LPH, not GPH. Using the Classic Dashboard, go to the Module Setup page, select the FMM, and check that setting.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Also, check that the flow sensor is set to 1”, not 2” in the same place.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Thanks. I'll check it when I get home from work and let you know.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by fishybizzness View Post
    Thanks. I'll check it when I get home from work and let you know.

How do I do it in fusion? I can't get the classic to load on my tablet and it doesn't give me the option on my phone.. thanks

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    Also, check that the flow sensor is set to 1”, not 2” in the same place.
    How do I do it in fusion? I can't get the classic to load on my tablet and it doesn't give me the option on my phone.. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fishybizzness View Post

Tablets and phones don't work well with the classic dashboard. You need to use a computer or a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse if a laptop or desktop isn't an option. Touch controls don't play nice with the classic dashboard.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Tablets and phones don't work well with the classic dashboard. You need to use a computer or a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse if a laptop or desktop isn't an option. Touch controls don't play nice with the classic dashboard.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have a blue tooth keyboard for the tablet but I can only get to the main screen. I can't get further than this.

You need to type the ip address of the apex into a browser. That is the android app which does not have any of the options you are looking for.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    You need to type the ip address of the apex into a browser. That is the android app which does not have any of the options you are looking for.

I got it done! I thank you immensly!! That's been driving me nuts! You're a rock star!!?