Thread: How to turn salinity probe back on???

New User

How to turn salinity probe back on???

My salinity probe on my new 2016 apex was sending me alerts because it’s not properly calibrated so I shut it off on my fussion page but now I can figure out how to get it back. Anyone know how to turn it back on so it appears on my dashboard ?

New User
    Anybody?

If you disabled it completely, go into the inputs page (thermometer icon) and reenable it. If it is enabled already, check the unused tile bin (lock icon makes the bin show up)

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    If you disabled it completely, go into the inputs page (thermometer icon) and reenable it. If it is enabled already, check the unused tile bin (lock icon makes the bin show up)

I figured it out. Man setting this up is frustrating. Now it keeps loosing connection with fusion and the only way to get it back is to remove it from fusion and add it again through apex local.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabinetman View Post
    I figured it out. Man setting this up is frustrating. Now it keeps loosing connection with fusion and the only way to get it back is to remove it from fusion and add it again through apex local.
    Check your signal strength at the apex and also check that your router is using a good channel. There are WiFi channel apps that can check for interference and determine which of the channels (only use 1 6 or 11) is the least congested. The apex is very sensitive to WiFi signal strength and interference.

New User
    I know many people on this forum use the apex and this same probe. What have you done to make it work for you? Do you have an extra compartment in your sump that I don't have, shielded from all possible sources of bubbles? Does your bubble trap work better than mine? Do you have a 2nd fish room with nothing in it but your PM2 and salinity probe wire to keep it isolated? lol, ok maybe that last one was a joke...

New User
    So I bought a new apex and received it earlier this month. I've had nothing but trouble with the conductivity probe ever since.. It reads just under 32 ppt and I have contacted Neptune about this. After some back and fourth they told me: ShowBox VidMate Mobdro