Thread: Missing forward rewind play pause button

New User

Missing forward rewind play pause button

Hi there
    I'm successful installed the iPhone to be the webcam for the fushion tile. However it missing all the button such as play forward rewind and pause. Did I do something to cause that or some setting that I miss

That has never been available on the camera tile. Its a one way view only video stream.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    That has never been available on the camera tile. Its a one way view only video stream.
    This is incorrect. The controls asked about are to control the media tile itself, not a camera for PTZ and such. They are there to pause automatic rotation or manually step forward or backwards if multiple media sources are defined.

No controls are present if there are no media sources defined.

If only one media source is defined, the only control present is the expand size control.

The full set of controls are only present when two or more media sources are defined.

In this case I have three sources defined, so the full set of controls are shown.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.