Thread: Tile Lines Hi/Low

Frequent Visitor

Tile Lines Hi/Low

On some screen shots, I see a dashed Hi/Low line running across a tile.

Example:
    For the temp probe, I have tied to set the Hi/Low alarm using the recommended values on the basic tab, and on the advance tab, adjusting them to when outside range, making the
    range within .2 of current daily min/max temp fluctuation, but I never see the Hi/Low dashed lines.
    When I do adjust the alarm settings in the probe configuration tab, and hit send, it is suppose to update my email alarm? Because I don't see a change there either.

I know how to show the dashed lines on an input log graph. I'm looking to find out how to see them on a tile.

Quote Originally Posted by Member No 1 View Post
    On some screen shots, I see a dashed Hi/Low line running across a tile.

Example:
    For the temp probe, I have tied to set the Hi/Low alarm using the recommended values on the basic tab, and on the advance tab, adjusting them to when outside range, making the
    range within .2 of current daily min/max temp fluctuation, but I never see the Hi/Low dashed lines.
    When I do adjust the alarm settings in the probe configuration tab, and hit send, it is suppose to update my email alarm? Because I don't see a change there either.

I know how to show the dashed lines on an input log graph. I'm looking to find out how to see them on a tile.
    They won't show on a tile unless I have missed something.

When you use the inputs tab to configure alarms, they are not added to the email alarm. They are seperate in the inout tab, which is why I don't use those myself. I like all my alarms in one area and I also like to disable certain alarms at certain times, which you can't do in the inputs tab.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Frequent Visitor
    I've been looking. I've seen this more than once.
    Wonder how/why/when they appear.

e47639ce9dc3640f1162289d8252b8b9.jpg

As you, I would prefer all my alarms in one spot, for ease of use.

Frequent Visitor
    Bingo!

Playing with values, it seems they appear once the Hi or Low alarm setting is breached. I did receive a text/email/iphone screen notification
    that the temp was high. Ok now to disable it and use the standard email alarm.
    They also appear on the graph for the input.

Temp_Alarm.JPG

Temp Tile.JPG