Thread: ATK Pump

New User

Unhappy ATK Pump

Sorry to say the pump sucks, they did not put much time into it. The module and sensors are great. The pump stuck on me to many time times.. take it apart, put it back together and it works once maybe twice. It is 2 months old. I love Neptune apex but this needs to be fixed.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by Willystr749 View Post
    Sorry to say the pump sucks, they did not put much time into it. The module and sensors are great. The pump stuck on me to many time times.. take it apart, put it back together and it works once maybe twice. It is 2 months old. I love Neptune apex but this needs to be fixed.
    I agree, my has seized 4 times now and I'm fed up with it. Too much money on the line to mess with a faulty piece of crap pump. They need to recall them and redesign them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

New User
    They replaced my pump, the new one is much better, now I can barely hear it and working great, there was definitely something wrong with the original one as it was noisy right out of the box.