Thread: Differences between laptop and android after apex upgrade

Regular Vistor

Differences between laptop and android after apex upgrade

The upgrade from classic to the new apex went smoothly (or so I thought) but now I am seeing a few quirks. If I make a change to something via my laptop (ex. add some programming to something), I see that change via my android. However, if I add a new device like a DOS and then add the tile to my display via my laptop I have to re-do that separately and add the tile again via my android. Its like the displays are independent of each other. Perhaps that is normal? I can live with that.

However, on my laptop the buttons for calendar, measurements and notes are missing. I do see them on my android. Need help with that.

Also, on my android, it defaults to my old apex (which is shutdown and removed) so I have to click on list and then my new apex. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Thanks in advance.....

Ken

Tiles don't update unless you refresh the page. That is most likely why you are having these problems. Just refresh the page.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Regular Vistor
    What I meant was after a refresh, I have to drag the tile down to where I want it separately on each device (phone and laptop). My display on my android is separate from my display on my laptop. If that is normal then fine.

Its the other two points that I need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Reef_Hobbyist View Post
    What I meant was after a refresh, I have to drag the tile down to where I want it separately on each device (phone and laptop). My display on my android is separate from my display on my laptop. If that is normal then fine.

Its the other two points that I need help with.
    Are you using fusion for both or are you using apex local on one? If the latter, it is normal for the two not to match. If it's the same interface they should match after refreshing the page.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Regular Vistor
    Gotcha, thx