Thread: Assistance with Cor 20 Programming Please

Regular Vistor

Assistance with Cor 20 Programming Please

Hi,

I have setup my new Cor 20, using the task. Minimum and Maximum and Feed A. The Cor is not plugged into energy bar. It is plugged straight into a wall outlet.

Also, I added some power outage statements. The power outage works fine. As I simulated it.

Here is my program,

Fallback ON
    Set ON
    If FeedA 005 Then 1
    If Power Apex Off 005 Then OFF
    If Power EB6_2 Off 000 Then OFF
    Defer 005:00 Then ON

However, the Cor does not slow down during the feed cycle. The Cor tile is on auto, and during Feed A mode, the tile shows the Cor running at 100%, and the Cor driver shows the same.

What is wrong with my program?

Also, how do I program the Cor to ramp up after a Power Outage? And not start at the maximum value?

Thanks, in advance.

The code looks fine though the defer is unnecessary and should be removed. Did you wait long enough to see a change (fusion takes a while to update).

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Regular Vistor
    The defer is to allow the power to stabilise. Should it be a auto re-close situation.

It seems to work.

Can I clarify. The Feed A 005 then 1 statement. Does that mean the Cor slows down to 1 for 5 minutes, or after 5 minutes?

What I want to occur, is when Feed A is initialised, the Cor reduces speed to minimum, and the after 5 minutes, ramps to maximum.

Also, is there a way to get the Cor to slowly ramp to maximum after a power outage? As opposed, to starting at full speed?

Thanks

Defer just adds a wait time when it's turned off so it has to wait 5 more minutes than the code would otherwise use.

If you want it to ramp up to speed you need to define a ramp profile and use that instead of on. A 5 minute ramp is way overkill IMO, so I reccomend a 1 minute ramp from 1 to 100.

The feed statement means stay in that state for 005 minutes after the feed timer ends. You want 000 to start ramping up as soon as the feed timer ends. Same thing with the power statement.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.