Thread: Apex controller for Australia

New User

Angry Apex controller for Australia

Hi Guys,I absolutely love your products, please keep up the awesome work. I recently purchased what I thought was the latest Apex controller as well as the auto feeder, the ATO kit and the probe holder, upon receiving the controller I was amazed to find that the included energy bar only had six outlets and was a completely different design to the one I have seen in reviews. The energy bar 832 with it's numerous extra outlets on the sides of the unit was not included, needles to say I returned all of the Neptune products.

The question I have is when is the currant system for sale in the US going to be available in Australia, I have thousands of dollars burning a hole in my pocket waiting for your products.

The updated energy bar isn't gonna happen for a while. Last I heard it's not currently on their roadmap which means probably 2 years or more.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Frequent Contributor
    You purchased the most current product for 220/240v markets. Your best bet is to purchase that and then buy the next version of the Energy Bar whenever that may come out - which zombie is correct, is not yet on our roadmap. This way you get all the benefits and safety of having an Apex in the interim as we have no idea when any newer version may be developed and released.