Thread: Cannot udate and cannot log into fusion?

New User

Cannot udate and cannot log into fusion?

So I havent been able to log into fusion forever,,, I get the little red cloud saying apex isnt presently connected to fusion and gives all the reasons why this could be happening,,,,in the past I have went through the major pain in the ass of updating firmware (apex so sucks) So this time I had to order a longer cable 100ft so I could hard line into my router. followed instruction video and tried doing the update but it kept saying that incorrect username or password un able to update.
    My question is do I have to update to use fusion ?
    If so any ideas why its not letting me log into fusion ?
    If I have to update,,any ideas on what is going wrong,,im hard lined into the router,,my laptop is hard lined into the router with wifi off (while hooked up like this I can use fusion)
    Ive spent I dont know how many hours screwing with,,Its driving me nuts.

thanks in advance for any help

Your configuration and or firmware is probably corrupted. Contact support and you will need to update firmware as well as a few other thing up to and possibly including a full wipe.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Cannot udate and cannot log into fusion?

The fact that you are seeing the Apex disconnected message means that you ARE able to login to Apex Fusion.

Having firmware which is not the latest on the Apex will not prevent that Apex from connecting to Fusion; there are many people still running old firmware and using Fusion.

What username and password are you trying to use when running the firmware flash utility? This should be the username and password for the Apex itself, not your Fusion login info.

The Apex default login is admin & 1234. Did you try that?

Do you have a display module? If so, you can lookup the username and password in the System->Net Setup menu.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Hi
    Thank you both for your replies. I was using 1234 admin .. il see if the module shows diffrent..where on module would i find that ?