Hello all, the last couple of days, I have had trouble with my controller, first it reset it itself, second, when I try to log in to the classic dashboard I get a 404 not found error, third, tried to update my controller because maybe the the firmware is corrupted, but I can't log in, this is what happened

I have a macbook pro, I read the instructions on how to first disconnect the wifi and connect an ethernet cable directly to my computer and apex brain, I downloaded the flash program, and detected my controller on an IP address 192,168,0,6, so I go into my computer and then to network, found the connection for my ethernet and set it up manually, I entered and address of 192.168.0.66 (which has to be different) and a submask of 255.255.255.0, then I proceded to flash the controller and a window popped up asking me for the password to open or should I say unlock the controller, I tried putting in the password "1234", but it got rejected, tried other passwords and nothing, so on this window I pressed the cancel log in or deny log in, can't remember, and now I can't log in, my question is, How do I get the pop up window asking me for the password, again? or How can I unlock the brain module so I can update my controller, thanks

Sana