Thread: Jebao DP4 Programming

New User

Jebao DP4 Programming

Hey everyone. New here to the forum and looking for some help in creating a program for my Jebao DP-4 dosing pump. I would like to hook this up to an outlet on my Apex to prevent any of the 4 peristaltic pumps from getting stuck while dosing. My thought is that once I have set my dosing schedule for each of my 4 peristaltic pumps, the apex will turn the outlet off if power is pushed to the doser for longer than my longest set time for dosing. For example, if my longest On time for any of the 4 pumps is 10 seconds, the Apex will detect that power has been drawn for 11 seconds and turn the outlet off. Does this make sense, and if so, is this possible?

I thought about basing this off of time and turning the outlet on at given intervals each day to dose; however, in the likely event that the DP-4 and Apex do not have identical times programmed into them, at some point the times with be off and this programming would be bad.

New User
    Hello. I am not sure about the electric programming so I will let other speak to that. If you are dosing alk though I would set up a high PH alert to shut off the pump as well.

Use

StopDosing
    If Output outletname watts > X Then ON
    Defer 000:20 Then ON
    Min Time 240:00 Then ON

Dose code
    Fallback OFF
    Set ON
    If Output StopDosing = ON Then OFF

This will stop dosing for 4 hours any time watts are over your threshold for more than 20 seconds.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk