Thread: display warning sound / issues with fusion

Regular Vistor

display warning sound / issues with fusion

currently my display is making a beep that i think is the warning sound which is just a faint beep every 15-20 seconds. i think this is because i unplugged both eb8s because when trying to restart my apex from the net setup it just freezes up and i cant get any green lights on my eb8s or the brain and the display screen is a blank blue screen. im scared i broke it or something along those lines. hopefully its fixable.

i rewired my apex to make it look a little nicer and a few aquabus cables got unplugged. since i did this i have had nothing but problems and cannot connect to my apex through fusion. i need some serious help. i cant restart the apex because every time it just freezes up. i waited 12 hours one time and it just is yellow blinking lights and a blank screen.

i need to get into fusion to straighten everything out. please help!

thanks.

Regular Vistor
    so i have somehow am now able to get back into fusion. the warning sound is still going off though. again, it is just a slight beep every 30 seconds or so. i checked my programming for my warning sound and all i have is SET OFF. so im not sure why it is going off. also on my apex fusion dashboard, how do i get the alarm switches to appear on my dashboard? i currently only have the email alarm switch on my dash and i would like all of them on the dash but i dont know where they are. i clicked the lock and looked where i would think the "extra" switches are that i dont normally use but the alarms are not in there.

thanks

Update the bootloader (from the display system -> bootloader update) that will fix the getting stuck during restart part.

The other issue might be corruption. Contact support to have them check.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Update the bootloader (from the display system -> bootloader update) that will fix the getting stuck during restart part.

The other issue might be corruption. Contact support to have them check.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.
    you were right about the bootloader from the display helping it get "unstuck." i was able to go into the old web interface and i found the alarms in one of the dashboards. i then dragged those into the edit screen where all my unused switches are. after a few minutes i logged into fusion and there they were! the switches were ready to be dragged onto my apex fusion dashboard! turns out the warning alarm switch had been turned on for whatever reason. i turned it off and was able to do a much needed update and all is well!