Thread: Mp40 disconnecting from WXM without cause.

Regular Vistor

Mp40 disconnecting from WXM without cause.

Have one of my pumps disconnect from WXM a few times the last week to no avail. The other pump never disconnects. I have tried hard resets and memory clears and when I try to reconnect the light turns orange (?) I’m color blind sorry. Not able to manually change modes or anything. So frustrating. Any ideas?

My fusion still says it’s stalled. But obviously it is not.

I do have a firmware update due but I’m scared to do it and loose all my settings or worst yet ruin my apex.

Frequent Contributor iamchadster's Avatar
    Simplest to start would be to change the channel on the wxm module and reconnect both mp's from scratch. Clear the memory of the vortechs, reattach to the WXM etc. I seem to recall reading about another member that was getting disconnects when he was opening his garage door and I believe he fixed it by trying the other channel on his wxm module.

Also, if you unplug your wxm from the apex, wait 30 seconds or so and reconnect it should clear that stall message. You can also save all of your settings in case something goes wrong, but doing the FW update should not damage your apex or erase your settings.
    Chad

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by iamchadster View Post
    Simplest to start would be to change the channel on the wxm module and reconnect both mp's from scratch. Clear the memory of the vortechs, reattach to the WXM etc. I seem to recall reading about another member that was getting disconnects when he was opening his garage door and I believe he fixed it by trying the other channel on his wxm module.

Also, if you unplug your wxm from the apex, wait 30 seconds or so and reconnect it should clear that stall message. You can also save all of your settings in case something goes wrong, but doing the FW update should not damage your apex or erase your settings.
    Thanks! I think I got it going finally. I updated the firmware on wxm and reconnected everything. Hopefully won’t drop one again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk