Thread: WAV acting flakey

Frequent Visitor

WAV acting flakey

So my system was down and dry for a while. I finally got it wet this weekend. Set my WAV pumps back in place. Only 1 would show up and the other would not work. No Stall or position error. Just un-responsive. Did a system reboot and second WAV showed up. One was now in a position error and the other in a stall (Right Pump). After going into the classic console /module set up to give them both a kick (Update alarm configuration and set position) the left came online and works fine. Right one still stalled. crammed bump and you can feel it try to start then stop. Took out impeller and gave it a wipe (Both were put away clean) I was able to give that one a kick in the module set up and the stall went away. But still no work work..

Firmware is up to date. Apex is running the latest. Cor15 runs fine on same 1 link. Swapped cables and problem follows the pump.

Anny troubleshooting suggestions would be huge...

I would give the one that the impeller was stalling a quick vinegar soak and see if that frees up any crud and let's it start.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Frequent Visitor
    Ci. It was all cleaned when put away. when the problem started i gave it a quick disassemble, brushing with vinegar and soak. its all moving freely.

The COR is not running yet since the water is still filling in the sump so I doubt its a power issue. I also swapped out the impeller just for S&G's. I am beginning to think its toast.