Thread: Wav's stopped working

Regular Vistor

Wav's stopped working

I have a new model 2016 apex with 2 wav powerheads and the dos setup. Both of my powerheads are plugged directly into the 1Link outlets on the EB8, no 1 link module. Been this way for a year. One of the reasons I bought the new model. Both WAV's stopped, got a missing error. I took both units and cleaned them well. Plugged them back in and still had the error. I rebooted a couple of times with and without the wav plugged in. I have also completely removed power and let the system come back up. After Reading one of these posts I deleted the module in fusion for my left wav with the assumption it would see it when I plugged it back in and clear the error. So far no luck. In fusion tab to add and configure wav it is not registering a second wav. Another weird note I can plug in the working wav into the dos and it works. Any ideas? Still waiting on a response from tech support after they told me to plug 1 link module into wall outlet.

Make sure all of your module firmwares are up to date.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Regular Vistor
    Can't. I read another post that said delete your modules in fusion. So now I only have 1 wav showing up in fusion. That one is working, but it wiped my programing out of the wizard.

Regular Vistor
    Can't. Following directions from another thread I deleted the module in fusion after the firmware proved to be up to date. Thinking they are plug and play and the system would require one the wav was plugged back in. Guess I deleted the primary cause now my programming is wiped. Any idea how to get the module back? I went to the add /configure tab in fusion but 2nd wav is not showing up.

Regular Vistor
    Re-aquire once 2nd wave was plugged in.