Thread: Feed mode and MP40 speed reduction

Regular Vistor

Feed mode and MP40 speed reduction

I have just set up the WXM to run my Radions and MP40 pumps but I want the MP40s to slow when using feed mode A.
    Can someone direct me to a programme code for the pumps and tell me where I write it! Sorry, I am really not a programme person ☹️
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Frequent Visitor
    It can be done with a Profile. If you aren't falimar with Profiles then I suggest reading up on them here. https://www.neptunesystems.com/downl...nce_Manual.pdf

You need to set up a Profile such as this.

Feed Profile.JPG

Then in the basic view tab for your MP-40 (Where you programed the MP-40) add this to the bottom.

If FeedA 000 Then Feed

This tells the MP-40 that when Feed A is activated, to use Profile FEED and will slow to the amount you specified in the Profile, which in my case was 10%.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by Member No 1 View Post
    It can be done with a Profile. If you aren't falimar with Profiles then I suggest reading up on them here. https://www.neptunesystems.com/downl...nce_Manual.pdf

You need to set up a Profile such as this.

Feed Profile.JPG

Then in the basic view tab for your MP-40 (Where you programed the MP-40) add this to the bottom.

If FeedA 000 Then Feed

This tells the MP-40 that when Feed A is activated, to use Profile FEED and will slow to the amount you specified in the Profile, which in my case was 10%.
    Many thanks. I’ll check the link too.
    Regards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro