Thread: Fault Alert: Any way to link the status light on the DOS pump heads to an Apex alert?

Frequent Visitor

Fault Alert: Any way to link the status light on the DOS pump heads to an Apex alert?

Hi Folks,

I had a DOS pump head failure last year which went unnoticed for a while (until I noticed the discrepancy in dosing amounts). According to the Apex, all was fine.

Someone suggested on the Facebook group (I know, I know) that you could set up an alarm.

Is there any link between the DOS pump status light and Apex that I can program an alarm or action against?

Thanks

Rob

Nope. It would be nice if the if error statement was expanded to go true when the source module is disconnected but it currently doesn't work that way and the only disconnected alert that works is if power EB8 statements for energy bars.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Nope. It would be nice if the if error statement was expanded to go true when the source module is disconnected but it currently doesn't work that way and the only disconnected alert that works is if power EB8 statements for energy bars.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.
    Thanks Zombie, this is what I thought. Although I don't believe power monitoring would help as only one head was affected?

I'll submit a feature request and see if I get a response.